ஆயுர்வேத மருத்துவம்
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
என்னைப் பற்றி
எனது பெயர் Dr.A,MOHAMAD SALEEM(CURESURE).,BAMS.,MD(Ayu)
M.Sc(Psy).,M.Sc(Yoga).,M.Sc(Varmam).,
MBA(Hos.Mgt).,PG.Dip.Nutrition & Dietics.,
PG.Dip.Acupuncture.,
PG.Dip.Panchakarma.,
PGDGC.,PGDHM.,PGDHC.,FCLR.,
Latest topics
» மாட்டுப்பொங்கல் நல் வாழ்த்துக்கள்..
by Admin Tue 17 Jan 2023, 1:37 am

» முதுகுதண்டுவட நோய்களில் ஆயுஷ் ஒருங்கிணைந்த சிகிச்சை அளிப்பது ஒன்றே மிக சிறந்த தீர்வை தருவது ஏன் ?
by Admin Tue 17 Jan 2023, 1:02 am

» ஆராய்ச்சிகளில் சொன்னா சரியாக இருக்குமா ?In YouTube is it just say its's in research without evidence
by Admin Tue 17 Jan 2023, 12:39 am

» டாக்டர் நீங்க எதற்காக எனக்கு மருந்தை கொடுத்து இருக்கீங்க ?
by Admin Mon 16 Jan 2023, 10:31 pm

» கழுத்தை சொடக்கு போடலாமா ?
by Admin Mon 16 Jan 2023, 4:09 pm

» மயக்கவியல் மருத்துவத்தில் பாரம்பரிய மருத்துவங்கள். அக்குபஞ்சர் அனஸ்த்தீஸியா
by Admin Mon 16 Jan 2023, 3:44 pm

» எடையை குறைத்து விட்டு வாருங்கள் என்று உங்கள் மருத்துவர் சொல்கிறாரா ?
by Admin Mon 16 Jan 2023, 12:23 pm

» நோயாளியிடம் நலம் விசாரிக்கும் போது செய்ய வேண்டியவை..
by Admin Mon 16 Jan 2023, 12:02 pm

» ஹோமியோபதியும் ஆயுர்வேதமும் இணைந்து சிகிச்சை செய்வதால் ஏற்படும் பலன்கள்
by Admin Sun 15 Jan 2023, 9:22 pm

» வாத நோய் நரம்பியல் நோய்களில் ஆயுர்வேத அணுகு முறைகள்..
by Admin Sun 15 Jan 2023, 9:00 pm

» அதி வேக வலி நிவாரண அக்னி கர்ம சிகிச்சை
by Admin Sun 15 Jan 2023, 6:09 pm

» வாழைத்தண்டை தொடர்ந்து சாப்பிடலாமா?
by Admin Sun 15 Jan 2023, 5:50 pm

» போகி பண்டிகையில் நீங்கள் செய்ய வேண்டிய 3 விஷயங்கள்
by Admin Sun 15 Jan 2023, 5:18 pm

» பொங்கலின் பெருமை | மிழர் திருநாள் தைத்திங்கள் வாழ்த்துக்கள்
by Admin Sun 15 Jan 2023, 4:55 pm

» உங்களது மூத்திரத்தை அடக்க முடியவில்லையா அது Spinal பிரச்சினைகளாக கூட இருக்கலாம்
by Admin Sat 14 Jan 2023, 9:21 am

» இந்த உலர் பழங்கள் + nuts ஜுஸ் தொடர்ந்து சாப்பிட்டால் உடலுக்கு கேடு
by Admin Sat 14 Jan 2023, 8:38 am

» உங்கள் தோலை பளபளப்பாகும் பஞ்ச கல்ப குளியல் பொடி
by Admin Thu 12 Jan 2023, 12:33 am

» நீங்கள் சமூக வலை தளத்தில் உங்களை யாருடன் ஒப்பிட்டு வேடிக்கை பார்க்கிறீர்கள் ?
by Admin Wed 11 Jan 2023, 1:38 pm

» போர் மருத்துவம் - முதுகு தண்டுவட நோய்களுக்கு முழுமையான தீர்வு
by Admin Wed 11 Jan 2023, 12:52 pm

» சித்த மருத்துவத்தின் தனி சிறப்புகள் என்ன ? 6 வது தேசிய சித்த மருத்துவ தின வாழ்த்துக்கள்...
by Admin Wed 11 Jan 2023, 12:34 pm

» வலிகளை தாங்கும் தன்மையில் நீங்கள் எப்படி ? படுக்கை தலையணையில் தலைவலி தைலம் வைத்திருப்பவரா நீங்கள் ?
by Admin Wed 11 Jan 2023, 12:15 pm

» இடுப்பு வலி.. கழுத்து வலிகளுக்கு Belt எத்தனை நாட்கள் வரை அணியலாம்.?
by Admin Mon 02 Jan 2023, 10:34 am

» வயிற்று பூச்சிகள்.. கிருமிகளுக்கு ஆயுர்வேத Home Remedy
by Admin Mon 02 Jan 2023, 10:09 am

» இன்றே காணுங்கள் இடுப்பு வலிக்கான சிறந்த தீர்வை
by Admin Mon 19 Jul 2021, 7:34 pm

» சைனசைடீஸ் காரணமும் .. முழுமையான தீர்வும்
by Admin Fri 09 Jul 2021, 7:32 am

I forgot my password

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Ads

No ads available.

ISLAMIC WAY OF PRACTICING YOGA-full details-my project work

4 posters

Go down

ISLAMIC WAY OF PRACTICING YOGA-full details-my project work - Page 1 Empty Islamic way of practicing yoga.

Post by Admin Fri 05 Nov 2010, 11:04 pm

Islamic way of practicing yoga.
    v Yoga is not Hinduism.
    v Yoga systemic way of life, it can be practiced beyond the Religion,Custom,race.
    v Yoga is wonderful art, which has multi-dimension. all the dimension lead to Spiritual, Social Physical, Psychological wellbeing and produce unity in the whole world.
    v Yoga never against Islam.most of the yogis belonging the culture of Hinduism.so may they are own interpretation on their various school of yoga there is no necessity follow the all the schools of yoga.We may take which is adaptable model present in yoga, that is very much similar to Islam.
    v There is no necessity to say the asana like Soorya Namaskara,we can change the name of that asana to Sooryasana and also avoid to pronounce the mangal solka.
    v Ther is no haram to say “OM”,it is a just word.not a solutation.if any fear to prounce OM,instead of OM we can say ALLAH or AMEEN. A.LL.AH.,A.MEE.N.It may produce the same effect.
    v Even though five times prayer itself good yogasana, we must practice all the other asana, should practice regularly it may enhance the health, peace of mind.
    v There is no harm to leave certain principles of yoga even though non vegetarian food is not satvikam, it may produce rajaseeka guna. We can liberalize certain principles.
    v Islamic way practicing yoga is nothing but just ‘practice yoga’ by following the Islamic principles.
    Conclusion

It can be valid and beneficial for Muslims to learn yoga, not as their spiritual path per se, but as a valuable adjunct to the spiritual path of Islam. Islam is a complete, integral spiritual path, so yoga is no substitute for any Islamic requirement. The Prophet said that wisdom is the believer's stray camel: wherever he finds it he will recognize it (and claim his right to it).
    How to explain the many points of correspondence between yoga and Islam? Did these ancient teachings travel from India to Arabia? No—there is no need to assume such a horizontal transfer; the sacred truths are revealed vertically from Heaven to all peoples. There are close similarities between Islam and yoga not because of borrowing or cultural diffusion, but because of both originating in the Primordial Tradition, sanâtana dharma, al-dîn al-hanîf, which all the prophets of Allah have brought and reaffirmed throughout the ages, among all nations, revealed directly from the Creator.
    Yoga is not Hinduism. Yoga systemic way of life, it can be practiced beyond the Religion,Custom,race. Yoga never against Islam.most of the yogis belonging the culture of Hinduism.so may they are own interpretation on their various school of yoga there is no necessity follow the all the schools of yoga.We may take which is adaptable model present in yoga, that is very much similar to Islam. Islamic way practicing yoga is nothing but just ‘practice yoga’ by following the Islamic principles.

Bibiliography
    1) The yoga Tradition, George Feuerstein, Motilal Banarsidass Publishers Pvt. Ltd., Delhi, 2002.
    2) The complete book of Yoga Harmony of Body & Mind, Sri Ananda, Orient Paperbacks (A division of vision books private limited, Delhi, 1982).
    3) Sri Pathanjali Yoga Suthiram.
    4) Science of Yoga, I.K. Tamini, Therosophical Publishing House, Adayar, Chennai, 2001.
    5) Yoga Philasophy of Patanjali with Bhasvati.
    6) Kriya Yoga Sutras of Patanjali and the Siddhas.
    7) Yoga – Research and Applications, Vivekananda Kendra Yoga Research Foundation, Bangalore, 2000.
    Cool Essence of Yoga, The Divine life society, P.O. Sivanandanagar, Uttar Pradesh, Himalayas, India, 1971.
    9) Practice of Karma Yoga, Swami Sivananda, A Divine life society PO. Sivanandanagar, Uttar Pradesh, Himalayas, India, 1995.
    10) The Holy Quarran
    11) The translation of the meanings of summarized Sahih Al-Bukhari (Arabic-English) by Dr. Muhammad Muhsin Khan, 1994.
    12) Maktaba Dar-us-Salam, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, 1994.
    13) Muhammad Amin Al-Misri, Islamic University, Al-Madina, 1998.
    14) Common misconceptions about Islam-Dr.Zakir Naik, 1996.
    15) Introduction to Islam and Al-Hidhaya, 1996.

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

https://ayurvedamaruthuvam.forumta.net

Back to top Go down

ISLAMIC WAY OF PRACTICING YOGA-full details-my project work - Page 1 Empty Re: ISLAMIC WAY OF PRACTICING YOGA-full details-my project work

Post by தோழன் Mon 08 Nov 2010, 11:33 pm

நல்ல ஆய்வு ..வாழ்த்துக்கள்

தோழன்
    உதய நிலா
    உதய நிலா

Back to top Go down

ISLAMIC WAY OF PRACTICING YOGA-full details-my project work - Page 1 Empty Re: ISLAMIC WAY OF PRACTICING YOGA-full details-my project work

Post by மருத்துவன் Wed 22 Dec 2010, 10:20 am

மிக அருமையான விளக்கம் -நன்றி

மருத்துவன்
    உதய நிலா
    உதய நிலா

Back to top Go down

Post by mumzee Fri 30 Jan 2015, 2:58 pm

very nice way... i have been practising for years... and use one name of the 99 names that appeals to me for that day and keep it in my mind as i breathe..... this helps me focus and i am now 62 and keeping arthritis at bay

mumzee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down